-Not allowed once payment is made
Postponement/change of timing policy:
– Changes made at least 3 working days (i.e., not inclusive of weekends, PH) before the activity are free.
– Changes made within 3 working days (i.e., not inclusive of weekends, PH) before the activity will be charged SGD20 of penalty.
-Texts, phone calls and emails during non-working hours (weekdays after 6pm, weekends, PHs) might receive a delayed response as our admin office is closed.
Late coming policy
-This workshop will last for 1.5 hours from scheduled start time, with an additional 0.5 hours buffer for packing up/photo taking.
-If it exceeds 2 hours, instructor OT will apply at $4/15mins. The instructor will help you to keep within the duration, please try your best to come on time (:
- Best to only water when soil is completely dry. Insert a toothpick. If it comes out without soil bits, you may proceed to water.
- Usually soil becomes dry in 2-3 weeks for indoor placements and 1-2 weeks for outdoor placements. But still safest to test as the top killer of succulents is over watering.
- Water 10ml for each succulent
- Water directly at the roots using syringe provided, do not spray
- At least 6-8hrs/day under indirect sunlight e.g. next to a window, or within 6 inches under a grow light
- Succulents are light-demanding plants so they don’t do well if you don’t place them at bright spots
- Do not place under direct sun
- For detailed care tips, click here