Courier is not possible for this product as cacti and succulents have to be kept upright and can only be delivered by car.
Car delivery (lead time 1-2 working days)
For car delivery, item will be sent to your doorstep. Delivery will be done either between 11am to 7pm or 7pm to 10pm. Please state under “delivery notes” of checkout page if there are any time frames whereby you will not be available e.g. “6pm to 7pm”
We will leave the parcel at the door after 5 minutes if we’re unable to contact the recipient or the buyer, as the driver has to carry on with other deliveries. Please leave a note in the notes section at checkout if you want us to leave it on the shoe rack/riser when there is nobody around.
Otherwise, it’s best to input an address whereby there will surely be someone to collect the parcel, e.g. at your office. All deliveries to office addresses will take place during office hours.
If you need the item delivered on a specific day e.g. for birthday, do also state in delivery notes and we’ll try our best to deliver by then. If we’re unable to make it, we will contact you.
- Best to only water when soil is completely dry. Insert a toothpick. If it comes out without soil bits, you may proceed to water.
- Usually soil becomes dry in 2-3 weeks for indoor placements and 1-2 weeks for outdoor placements. But still safest to test as the top killer of succulents is over watering.
- Water 10ml for each succulent
- Water directly at the roots using syringe provided, do not spray
- At least 6-8hrs/day under indirect sunlight e..g next to a window, or within 6 inches under a grow light
- Succulents are light-demanding plants so they don’t do well if you don’t place them at bright spots
- Do not place under direct sun
- For detailed care tips, click here