- Best to only water when soil is completely dry. Insert a toothpick. If it comes out without soil bits, you may proceed to water.
- Usually soil becomes dry in 2-3 weeks for indoor placements and 1-2 weeks for outdoor placements. But still safest to test as the top killer of succulents is over watering.
- Water 10ml for each succulent
- Water directly at the roots using syringe provided, do not spray
- At least 6-8hrs/day under indirect sunlight e.g. next to a window, or within 6 inches under a grow light
- Succulents are light-demanding plants so they don’t do well if you don’t place them at bright spots
- Do not place under direct sun
- For detailed care tips, click here