Top up $3/pax on top of the quoted workshop cost to have a team building game integrated into the workshop.
We guarantee the fun and laughter!
1. Participants break into groups
2. Instructor gives presentation on crafting terrarium
3. Groups answer a quiz on paper on crafting the terrarium
4. Instructor gives presentation on taking care of the terrarium
5. Groups answer a quiz on paper on taking care of the terrarium
6. With the no. of points earned from the quiz, they get to purchase figurines and priority passes from a booth
7. They work on their terrariums as a group and do a short introduction of their terrariums to everyone
8. Instructor and facilitators grade terrariums
9. Winner(s) is announced and prize presentation takes place*
*Prizes will be provided by your end. (Doesn’t have to be expensive, it’s the thought that counts!)
Examples of items available for purchase at the “booth”
Does the terrariums display cohesiveness and teamwork?
e.g. they adopt the same theme or has the same story behind them
Does the terrariums look creative/original?
Are the layers neatly separated?
Any pebbles stuck in the succulents?
Any succulents look like they’re drowning in the soil?
Is the presentation entertaining/interesting/creative/original?
Does the group display teamwork during the presentation?