Teambuilding teardrop terrarium workshop
Price range: starting from $45/pax
(30 pax and above)
1-1.5h (without teambuilding game)
2-2.5h (with teambuilding game)
• Teardrop vase 12x12x17cm
• 2 succulents to select from a variety
• All materials required
• Care tips
• Paper bag
• 10ml watering syringe
• Transport and logistics
• Instructor and facilitators
• Venue (click for more information)
• Teambuilding game (click for more information)
• Sticker can be customised with company logo and pasted on syringes
• Prices vary according to factors such as no. of participants, venue and FnB add ons. Please click on “ask for quote” to obtain accurate costings
Photos of teambuilding game
Clients we’ve worked with
“It was a breeze working with Craftsforgreen. I asked for quote on the website and it was emailed to me within the same day. They were also very responsive over whatsapp and flexible about the payment process which took a lot of stress away from organising an event for a large group.
During the workshop, my department was guided through the craft steps via slides on the screen. Besides the instructor, there were also 2 facilitators to help us with any queries. The event followed a systematic itinerary and went on smoothly.
What my colleagues and I liked most about the terrarium was its geometric shape. It looked really pretty and elegant. Variety of succulent breeds were good as well.”
– HR executive, 24 (workshop for 35 pax held at client’s office)
“My team and I attended the teardrop terrarium workshop at Sokozy after having lunch at little India. Besides being centrally located, what I liked about this shophouse hidden along Dunlop Street was that it felt very cosy and homely. My team and I had a very unique and therapeutic experience. Definitely some quality time spent outside of work.”
– Workshop participant, 38 (workshop for 6 pax held at Sokozy)
“We had lunch at Fika cafe before the terrarium workshop. The cafe was located at Beach Road and within walking distance from both Bugis and Nicoll Highway MRT. For my colleagues who were driving, there were a few car parks nearby as well which made it very convenient for all of us.
Fika served halal food which was perfect as we had muslim colleagues. Food was a 2-course meal with one main course, one soup, and a drink. My department spent some bonding time chit-chatting over food before the Craftsforgreen team came for the workshop segment.”
– Workshop participant, 28 (workshop for 28 pax held at Fika)
“We spent a Saturday morning attending a teambuilding event co-organised by Craftsforgreen and Fika. After the terrarium workshop, there were a variety of 6 canapes served and free flow lingonberry juice. The food was a fusion of american and swedish cuisine; both interesting and delicious.
I’d highly recommend this team building programme if you require FnB for your event and have to cater to muslim colleagues.”
– Workshop participant, 43 (workshop for 50 pax held at Fika)