Courier (4-5 working days)
- For courier, item will be sent to your doorstep, within the time frame of 8am to 11pm, depending on the volume of parcels for Qxpress on that day.
- The parcel will be returned to the warehouse if nobody is at home and the recipient does not pick up the call.
- So please input an address whereby there will surely be someone to collect the parcel, e.g. your office address. Parcels to office addresses will be delivered during office hours.
- Or, you can leave a note at checkout page for us to leave the parcel in the riser or doorstep.
- Not all of our products can be couriered. For e.g., products with cacti and succulents or ready made products have to be kept upright and can only be delivered by car.
- If buyer is the recipient, you’ll receive an SMS with tracking URL. However, if recipient is not the buyer, there will be no SMS sent just in case it’s a surprise gift. In those cases you can contact us if you wish to have the URL.
- Qxpress does not pickup or deliver on weekends and PH. So please factor at least 4 working days from purchase date.
- If you need the item to be delivered on a specific day or a specific time, e.g. for a birthday, you should not select this option.
Car delivery (lead time 1-2 working days)
For car delivery, item will be sent to your doorstep. Delivery will be done between 11am to 7pm. Do state under delivery notes when you check out if there’s any time frame which you will not be available.
We will leave the parcel at the door after 5 minutes if we’re unable to contact the recipient or the buyer, as the driver has to carry on with other deliveries. Please leave a delivery note at checkout if you want us to leave it on the shoe rack/riser when there is nobody around.
Otherwise, it’s best to input an address whereby there will surely be someone to collect the parcel, e.g. at your office. All deliveries to office addresses will take place during office hours.
- Pour 3/4 full of spray bottle directly onto moss, once daily. Spray regularly to keep moss damp to the touch.
- Moss should feel damp when you touch it, but not drenched or soaked until oxygen cannot flow through.
- 2-5hrs/day, indirect sunlight. Do not place under direct sun.
- For detailed care tips, click here